Friday, November 25, 2011

'it took me ages to find this transpress nz book, but I'm glad I finally did'


From a recent e-mail: "I noted on Google that Transpress NZ is a financial services company."

Well, the only financial services we provide are involuntary ones to a small number of trade customers who think they can treat us as an interest-free finance company, an impression we will rapidly correct!

Maybe a few popular posts like this one which have 'transpress nz' and 'book' in the heading will correct Google's incorrect impression, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep those subtle pantie shots coming i am really enjoying them. I prefer non myself.

transpress nz said...

we can only put "workplace safe" pics on here, but we want to encourage the thought that reading books to become smart is sexy.